Senior Demand Generation Manager
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Senior Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for all aspects of account-based marketing programs for Bluecore. You will play a critical role in ensuring Bluecore’s market presence continues to match our aggressive company growth. In this role, you will develop the account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, build internal processes, manage vendors, and work with the operations team to develop and maintain a reporting methodology to demonstrate impact. The ideal candidate is hungry. They understand the business context of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline, and they know the value of good data that comes from rigorous systems and processes.
- Own marketing automation system, Marketo. This includes: person scoring, smart lists, flow steps, integrations, etc
- Execute digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness
- Scale and manage budget/spend on digital lead generation/awareness channels such as Programmatic Display and Content Syndication, using MadisonLogic
- Design and execute ABM nurture and re-engagement programs to generate new pipeline and cover existing
- Optimize the performance of landing page content and product positioning across all web experiences, using Bizible
- Manage and support junior member of the team
- 5-7 years of B2B digital experience with a strong focus on digital strategy
- Deep experience with managing Marketo
- Experience with ABM programs that combine inbound and outbound tactics
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing a small team, strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Familiarity using, Salesforce, MadisonLogic, Bizible, Drift preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy New York City office
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.