New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Communications Manager to amplify Bluecore’s awareness globally through development of compelling storytelling across PR and Events. The Communications Manager will have full accountability for managing the PR agency(s) and their output, maintaining a pulse on the industry in order to recommend thought-leadership topics that move the needle with our addressable market, and crafting external presentations, all while measuring the impact on bookings. The role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with our executive thought-leaders, including our CEO and VP of Product Marketing & Business Operations.
- Develop core themes for thought-leadership that leverage Bluecore data and case stories, as well as industry trends, and utilize for presentations, bylines, dinners, etc.
- In conjunction with the PR agency(s), secure quality media coverage that drives decision-maker traffic to our website
- Manage the day-to-day tasks, deliverables and deadlines for the PR agency(s)
- Regularly report on industry trends, topic surges and competitive coverage to ensure relevant integration into thought-leadership
- Measure the quantitative and qualitative impact of Comms activities on bookings
- Enable GTM teams on how to utilize key stories/themes and coverage
- Collaborate with GTM Exec leaders on the creation of thought-leadership presentations
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing Team to ensure consistency in storytelling across all mediums (i.e. email, landing pages, signage)
- Collaborate with the Senior Designer on the visual translation of all presentations
- Manage thought-leadership dinners and partnership events end-to-end
- Write email and landing page copy to support events
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in Communications/PR and proficient Events experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/Marketing/Public Relations/Business or similar
- Is Familiar with software/tools like Splash, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience building PR marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Experience writing and developing compelling executive-level presentations
- Provocative writing style that is thoughtful, powerful and straight-forward
- Keen design eye with an aptitude for beautiful presentations, emails and landing pages
- Ability to identify compelling narratives in data
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel internationally as necessary
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.