Vice President, Content and Digital
The Vice President of Content and Digital will develop and evangelize the Bluecore story and brand by creating compelling content and exceptional web experiences that attract and engage retail marketers. You will be responsible for content strategy and marketing, and Bluecore’s digital properties including Bluecore.com.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this is a strategic function with the opportunity to make an immediate and large impact within an amazing growing company. If you have a passion for storytelling, and a compulsion to translate tech and marketing jargon into plain english and interactive works of art, and you are a little bit of a data geek, this role is for you.
- Build and execute on the brand strategy through compelling and persuasive messaging, content, and digital experiences
- Develop and execute on a content marketing strategy, creating helpful and interesting content that attracts buyers and fuels demand generation
- Own and optimize our website and social media presence increasing on site engagement, conversion and inbound traffic
- Establish a distinctive editorial point of view, voice and visual identity that breaks through the clutter and marketing speak
- Provide creative direction and editorial oversight for all marketing communications and assets, ensuring that they meet our brand standards and business goals
- Support and collaborate with sales leadership to execute on sales and company revenue goals
- Collaborate with demand generation to drive inbound leads creating a variety of content rich offers and lead magnets
- Work with demand generation to build scalable processes and programs to support and measure the content marketing program, optimizing for engagement and conversion
- Build and lead a high performing team to support company and marketing goals through mentoring, coaching, recruiting, and performance management
- Manage relationships with agencies and suppliers that are productive and impactful
- BA or BS in Marketing and/or Communications from an accredited university. Masters in Marketing or an MBA also strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years previous experience in content and digital marketing in the enterprise B2B technology space essential combined with a minimum of 5 years leading a team of Marketing professionals
- Comprehensive experience creating and managing a content ecosystem including teams agencies, technology and measurement
- Strong digital proficiency with experience producing multimedia content (web, video, audio)
- Exceptional writing skills and editing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums
- Proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- A commitment to accountability and execution that drives excellence and high employee commitment/engagement
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the entire marketing and communications mission
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.