Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering individualized interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate actions on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use. We are rapidly expanding and dynamic growth stage Saas Company with a terrific office culture and a dynamic future.
Currently we are looking for a high performing executive assistant to support multiple executives. The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing high volume schedules in a fast paced environment while managing many other tasks simultaneously in a supportive role to busy senior level leaders.
- Act as the point of contact for the assigned Vice Presidents, and provide administrative support including logistics, managing professional interactions, communications, Board and Committee management
- Manage multiple calendars to accommodate shifting priorities; ensure all parties impacted by required changes are treated with courtesy and professionalism
- Create and maintain daily schedules, car service requests, travel itineraries and process expense reports
- Liaise cooperatively and professionally with all levels of the organization including the employee staff and outside professional contacts
- Flex into different responsibilities with ease, from working with high level professionals as a point of contact to facilitating and greeting at events.
- Ensure that workflow is handled in an organized manner for maximum efficiency
- Compose and prepare various correspondences, typically in fast-paced situations and under tight deadlines.
- Take minutes of meetings as required
- Support office facilities needs as required (such as event planning and organization, as well as layout and organization)
- Be proactive in anticipating needs of the executives and internal/external clients
- Ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented multi-tasker who is always professional, customer service oriented and welcoming in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong typing skills, at least 80 WPM
- Highly communicative interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Superior organizational abilities that are deadline oriented
- Ability to multitask and autonomously prioritize assignments
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- Flexible, organized, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented – able to seek out answers and resources on own.
- Proficient in google office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- Ability to work well under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.