Director, Partner Marketing
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are seeking a Director, Partner Marketing to drive marketing strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of joint go-to-market activities with strategic global agency, SIs and strategic partners. As a Director, Partner Marketing, you will cultivate win-win relationships with the partner's marketing counterparts to develop joint marketing plans and programs that positively impact leads, pipeline, and revenue. This role will work closely with Bluecore's leadership, Global & Regional Account Leads, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Product & Product Marketing, as well as the overall BD and Partnerships team.
- Drive innovative partner co-marketing strategy and programs with top agencies and strategic partners.
- Create an overall marketing strategy of how to market to and alongside our partners in order to drive Bluecore awareness and achieve revenue goals.
- Devise and own the persona and messaging strategy for partners and execute throughout communications and marketing programs.
- Lead and support execution of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including internal and external events, demand generation programs via Strategic Partners, and communications that drive revenue.
- Leverage Strategic Partnership Programs for broader Bluecore exposure through their programs (eg. Google PIP/MDF, Demandwear -Connections, MDF, Marketing Benefits, etc)
- Develop influential relationships with counterparts at assigned partners.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate, regional and product marketing teams to support partner marketing activities; assist with global event sponsorships and support event marketing teams so that partners maximize their presence.
- Lead marketing initiatives including collateral production and approvals, customer stories, press releases, videos, social media materials and more to drive both thought leadership and demand.
- Share updates on strategies, plans and tactics with both Bluecore and Partner stakeholders.
- Responsible for campaign reporting to measure effectiveness and pipeline impact
- Execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution.
- As a partner advisor and advocate, be an expert collaborator with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including marketing teams, client services, product, finance, and sales.
- Partner with Partner and Marketing team to align Partner Marketing goals and plans with revenue goals. Measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate impact on business.
- 5 - 8+ years' experience in B2B partner marketing at a SaaS company
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven hands on experience with communications, events, content creation, and campaigns, preferably with a fast growth company in the online advertising/marketing space
- Strong writing skills; ideally experience writing within the technology landscape or a similarly complex subject area
- Strong project management skills; an organized individual who can prioritize themselves, driving momentum for numerous projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and passion for marketing excellence
- Able to build strong relationships with partners and team members globally
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.