Manager of Customer Success
New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a Manager of CSM you are a strategic thinker who has the ability to navigate complex situations and foster growth within the team. You have a proven track record of client retention and growth and are an expert in building deep consultative relationships. Your goal is to lead your team in exceeding the targets that have been established for client retention and growth while coaching them to reach their individual career goals.
- People leadership. This includes:
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization
- Help set and track towards success of OKRs for the CSM team annually
- Own, monitor and report on the overall customer health of all customers for your segment.
- Assist your team members in coming up with solutions to their problems. You will also act as an escalation point for your team if there are client or process issues.
- Attend on-sites and customer events to strategize and achieve platform adoption for your customer base.
- Day to day involvement on cross-functional projects with Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering.
- Ensure that your team members are adequately trained and to raise any skill gaps
- Coach and driving performance of each person on the team
- Effectively managing your team. Owning the hiring process for your team
- Resource recruitment and bandwidth management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Customer Service with at least 3 years managing a team
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Curious analytical thinker
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Digital marketing and/or martech experience is a plus!
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.