Associate Engineering Operations
The support team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Product Support Engineer(Associate Engineering Operations). Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.
The R&D team at Bluecore is motivated by customer performance, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities for customers to extend the use of Bluecore products and services to help achieve maximum benefits. You will be working directly with a wide variety of customers at some of the most innovative companies in the world, helping them extend their usage of Bluecore to help their eCommerce shoppers have a better online experience.
- Respond to customer requests and requirements within SLA
- Effectively communicate technical and issue status to manager and peers
- Analyze data from client issues and make recommendations to the R&D team on possible improvements
- Customer service experience
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- A love for small company environmentsBonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SaaS startup or have eCommerce experience.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.