Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships Development
New York City /
Product Marketing /
The Strategic Partnerships Sr. Manager will be responsible for identifying, enabling, maintaining, and growing a long-term relationship with key growth partners for Bluecore. These partnerships will include named agencies, ISVs, and thought partners with the purpose of supporting Bluecore’s customers through services, technical capabilities and enhancements, and incremental value that drives results. This is an influential role, which will collaborate cross-functionally and with executives from multiple functions to lead key strategies around potential co-sell motions, joint planning initiatives, roadmap prioritization and will be critical to an integrated partnership approach internally at Bluecore. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing partner ecosystems by defining and testing joint value propositions, performing opportunity analysis and market sizing to guide and prioritize partnership-building decisions. As manager of strategic partnerships, this position will develop successful internal processes, lead and manage enablement and training sessions for partner sales teams, and act as the voice of the partner to Bluecore and the voice of Bluecore to the partner. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability through the prioritization of partners (short and long term) for the business. This role will report into Product Marketing to ensure full alignment with the commercialization and readiness of Bluecore’s products, partnerships, and services.
- Build an ecosystem of the retail industry’s best solutions, including technical partners in the e-mail, e-commerce, Advertising, data, and Mobile space.
- Conduct analyses to identify the next best partner to work with based on Corporate Objectives and Bluecore needs assessment, and identify a strategy of growth in partnership with others.
- Define joint partner value propositions and develop use cases with Bluecore’s most critical technical and agency partners, including packaging, positioning and messaging.
- Create compelling sales and marketing trainings and presentations that can be used to enable and train partner sales teams, as well as presented on behalf of Bluecore
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Finance, and Legal to create partnership agreements that reflect the nature of the relationship including payment or referral terms, coordinate Bluecore sales compensation, and get sign-off on the readiness of the partnership to be brought to Bluecore GTM.
- Gather data and conduct complex analysis on Partner ecosystems and offerings, service models, install base and pricing and growth levers. Demonstrate detailed comparisons and contrasts based on partners historical track record, future state, and Bluecore’s needs
- Work with product marketing and business operations to create an integrated partnerships plan that aligns with corporate objectives.
- Map ecosystem of partners and prioritize opportunities based on impact
- Manage end to end in collaboration with the Manager of Partner Success for shared outcomes for Bluecore’s Partner Accreditation program.
- Act as a trusted liaison between prospective partners, named partners, and Bluecore’s internal and R&D organizations. This responsibility includes joint enablement, lead sharing, pipeline sizing, and use case development.
- BA/BS in a related field like Communications, Marketing, or Finance
- 6+ years of relevant work experience specifically in Partnerships, Strategic Alliance or Relationship Sales Management
- Experience managing partners and integrating The Partners function into a high-growth company
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally as well as vertically throughout the organization; working with various levels of the organization including leadership, peers, and junior team members.
- An impeccable professional presentation that is polished with exceptional communication skills that articulate complex concepts clearly and simply
- Solution driven and able to navigate as well as solve complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of several variables
- Proven track record of establishing powerful relationships and a network of key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Developing and presenting strong content-based business cases that support business decisions with business cases presentations.
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations to present business cases to senior executives
- Adept critical thinker who operates in a structured fashion and translates discussions into an analytical decision-making framework.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.