New York City
For experienced retail marketing technology sellers, join our mission and embrace the ecommerce revolution!
Bluecore is an Inc. 500 marketing technology company that empowers retailers to launch personalized marketing campaigns in sixty seconds through a single, intuitive platform. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, use Bluecore to connect data from over 150 million products with 500 million customers, to deploy triggered communications across email, social media, search and display. All of this drives increased relevance for shoppers and increased revenue with less effort for brands.
We are looking for an established high performing Salesperson with a passion for client partnership and strategic selling. As Account Manager, you will be a critical team member responsible for generating sales opportunities and product adoption within our current client base. You will also establish yourself as expert by providing strategic guidance and industry best practices.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the e-commerce industry, be comfortable navigating retail e-commerce organizations and know marketing technology solutions.
- Gain command of the Bluecore message, leverage data in the Bluecore platform and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client and shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore platform
- 7-10 years demonstrated track record of growing existing business in high tech/SaaS space coupled with experience in Martech and/or strong contacts in retail a must
- Based in metro NYC area; work out of Manhattan office
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Savvy with Salesforce, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.