Electrical Engineer (Hardware)
Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Hardware Engineering /
Innovate, Break, Build and Teach!! BlueHalo is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer with hardware design experience who works with digital circuits, programmable logic devices, digital radio, embedded systems, and supporting circuits (point-of-load regulators, analog interfacing, communications interfaces. At BlueHalo, you will embark on a journey of exciting, impactful & highly technical work with good people that treat you like family.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and development protecting our way of life.
As an ideal candidate , you will have the following skills :
- allocate requirements
- interact and oversee other members of the technical staff,
- perform board-level circuit design, schematic eaSntry, components research and selection, component engineering, engineering analyses, printed circuit board layout and routing, engineering documentation, and design reviews.
- understand the engineering process, from design kick-off to production.
- BSEE/CE and a minimum of 1-10 years of engineering experience (board design)
- Design tools such as: Atium, ORCAD/Cadence, PSpice
- RF experience is a preferred
- Hands-on experience with the specification and design of high-density PCBs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Looking for junior-senior engineers
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Electrical Engineer position is part of the heritage Base2 Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.