Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Cyber Engineering /
Innovate, Break, Build and Teach!! BlueHalo is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the engineering team on advanced concepts, prototypes, and operational deployments for various embedded platforms. At BlueHalo, you will embark on a journey of exciting, impactful & highly technical work with good people that treat you like family.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and development protecting our way of life.
As an ideal candidates , the following will be your responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs embedded systems firmware and applications.
- Participates in a multidisciplinary environment, collaborating with software and hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and deployment of embedded system solutions.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
- Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- BS degree in a technical discipline minimum of 1-10 years of engineering experience.
- Broad expertise and knowledge in embedded software / firmware. Ability to execute design, development, test, and documentation in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Embedded Linux development experience. Experience with build environments, bootloaders, kernel development, open-source integration, and application development.
- Strong skills in embedded programming languages: C, assembly
- Experience with scripting: shell, Python
- Real-time Operating System (RTOS) and ‘bare metal’ code experience desirable
- Reverse engineering experience.
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Looking for junior-senior engineers
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Embedded Software Engineer
This position Embedded Software Engineer is part of the heritage Base2 Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.