Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Cyber Analytics /
Innovate, Break, Build, and Teach!! If you enjoy targeting networks and finding vulnerabilities, consider growing with our team of experienced analysts to help us enable SIGINT collection and dissemination. You will research, assess, evaluate and analyze digital network information using network evaluation and analysis. At BlueHalo, you will embark on a journey of exciting, impactful & highly technical work with good people that treat you like family.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and analytics protecting our way of life.
As an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills:
- Experienced with SIGINT DNI/DNR methods, including digital network characterization, reconstruction and mapping
- Experienced networking concepts, TCP/IP Ports and other networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of agency databases and tools
- Conduct trend analysis to determine target behavior patterns
- Use traffic analysis to identify communication patterns
- Experience with vulnerability assessments, exploitation techniques, or forensic analysis a plus
- TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Looking for junior, mid, senior level engineers & analysts
- Rewarding your hard work: Referrals, sign on, profit sharing, quarterly awards… need we go on?
- Generous training budget: Designed by you.
- PTO that has your back: For the families and the unbounded adventures, from furloughs to inclement weather, we are there.
- Top-notch health care and 401k package: If these drive you, this is your stop.
- Something always going on: Team lunches, happy hours, fantasy leagues, game nights, homebrew competitions and monthly family events.
- We support innovation: Got an idea? Want to learn something new? Whatever it is we will help see it through.
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is part of the heritage Fortego Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.