Annapolis Junction /
Recruiting – Hardware Engineering /
Innovate, Break, Build, and Teach!! BlueHalo, is looking for Software Engineers to support a newly awarded program located in National Business Parkway (NBP). The Agile Software team performs various Software and Systems engineering activities in support of our customer. This includes support multiple small teams within the organization in sustaining existing products; supporting modernization efforts by rebranding or consolidating products; and integrating with and ensuring the compliance of interactions and accesses with various corporate systems. This position requires someone that not only has the technical aptitude, but the ability to multitask, quickly adapt to frequently changing environments, and effectively communicate ideas, concepts and information at various levels.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and engineering protecting our way of life.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with ExtJS frameworks
- Full stack development
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with technologies such as Spring Framework, MySQL database, Tomcat and Restful Web Services development
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience in debugging existing software and correcting defects
- Experience performing thorough design reviews and code reviews
- Experience using React
- Experience using ElasticSearch
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of software development and management products (Confluence and Jira), source version control (Git), and agile development methodologies
- Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is part of the heritage Base2 Engineering Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.