Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Cyber Engineering /
Innovate, Break, Build and Teach!! BlueHalo , has exciting opportunities on our prime contracts to Make the Mission Happen. BlueHalo is looking for a talented Test Engineer. Candidate will develop the test framework as part of an independent test team. Candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team to test a variety of systems. #joinourband
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and engineering protecting our way of life.
- Attend requirements gathering/analysis sessions to gain a thorough understanding of the intended requirements of a system design and functionality
- Design, develop and maintain test plan procedures and associated documentation
- Design, setup, configure, maintain and troubleshoot multiple test environments
- Develop testing protocols, where little documentation may be available
- Perform functional and system analysis during test planning
- Perform, analyze and verify resolutions to problems and determine validity of system with respect to requirements from Project Lead(s)
- Document results
- Provide feedback to the Project Lead and Government Project Lead(s) on test findings
- Present test results in a variety of settings to multiple audiences
- BS in engineering or technical discipline with 1-10 years of experience
- Ability to understand embedded and application level programming.
- Ability to develop Python and Java scripts to help automate testing.
- Ability to understand (not create) WAN/LAN network designs
- Ability to identify, plan, and lead resources within a team
- Adapts quickly to alternating priorities and requirement changes, with the ability to manage both while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated multidisciplinary leadership approach
- TS/SCI w/Poly
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is part of the heritage Base2 Engineering Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.