Data Analytics Developer
Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Cyber Analytics /
Innovate, Break, Build and Teach!! Love the idea of end to end development from analytics to processing and prototyping? Join our team of analytical minded developers using real-world state of the art technologies in Big Data and Data Science to develop new tradecraft and tools. At BlueHalo, you will embark on a journey of impactful technical work of harvesting open source data sets, development, data analysis and data enrichment with driven people that treat you like family.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and development protecting our way of life.
As an ideal candidate, you will have some of the following skills:
- Data analysis with experience in python or R (strongly desired)
- Experience with data mining techniques such as data aggregations, summary statistics, and associative rule mining
- Experience with Open Source technologies such as Apache Tomcat and Web Server, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Executing processes on utility cloud environments
- Be able to maintain source code and utilize configuration management systems such as CodeFoundry or GitLab
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Looking for junior, mid and senior-level engineers
- Rewarding your hard work: Referrals, sign on, profit sharing, quarterly awards… need we go on?
- Generous training budget: Designed by you.
- PTO that has your back: For the families and the unbounded adventures, from furloughs to inclement weather, we are there.
- Top notch health care and 401k package: If these drive you, this is your stop.
- Something always going on: Team lunches, happy hours, fantasy leagues, game nights, homebrew competitions and monthly family events.
- We support innovation: Got an idea? Want to learn something new? Whatever it is we will help see it through.
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Data Analytics Developer
This position is part of the heritage Fortego Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.