Columbia, MD /
Recruiting – Hardware Engineering /
Innovate, Break, Build and Teach!! Do you like to create rapid advances in computer technology? Our engineers design, develop, and test computer systems' infrastructure to find complex and unique ways of advancing the network. They develop from the circuit board to the creating large system designs. We are looking for engineers who think outside of the box, take on new challenges, and see them through to the end.
Be the most trusted, mission-enabling provider of technology and engineering protecting our way of life.
We are looking for Engineers with any of the following experience
- Analyzing hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements
- Experience with SIGINT solutions
- Experience with hardware systems, hardware design, architecture and networks
- Deploy, install, implement, test and troubleshoot design packages
- Assess and document network configuration
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, Volt Ohm Meters, Logic Analyzers, and Protocol Analyzers
- Interconnect various and disparate computer equipment
- Hold a TS/SCI with polygraph
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Looking for Mid to Senior Level
- Rewarding your hard work: Referrals, sign on, profit sharing, quarterly awards… need we go on?
- Generous training budget: Designed by you.
- PTO that has your back: For the families and the unbounded adventures, from furloughs to inclement weather, we are there.
- Top-notch health care and 401k package: If these drive you, this is your stop.
- Something always going on: Team lunches, happy hours, fantasy leagues, game nights, homebrew competitions and monthly family events.
- We support innovation: Got an idea? Want to learn something new? Whatever it is we will help see it through.
BlueHalo is leading the transformation of modern warfare by inspiring engineering to develop, transition, and field next-generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customers' most critical missions. We are an end-to-end lifecycle partner, purpose-built to make weapon systems more effective, cyberspace safer, and national security more certain. We provide industry-leading capabilities in Space Superiority, Directed Energy, Air and Missile Defense and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyber and Intelligence mission solutions.
The BlueHalo effect speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
BlueHalo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is part of the heritage Fortego Business sector and will have benefits that correlate with this business sector.