Director of Digital Product
New York, NY /
Growth Marketing /
Full-time (Remote OK)
Blueland is revolutionizing conventional cleaning and personal care products to eliminate the need for single-use plastic packaging, while prioritizing the planet and people. We believe that we should be able to have a clean home without sacrificing a clean planet and that sustainable choices should be effective, convenient, and affordable. We also believe that businesses need to be reconstructed to consider all stakeholders, not just profit. We are a science-driven company with a pipeline of proprietary products that started with our cleaning sprays and hand soap (we hold over 40 patents and patents pending worldwide). To date, we’ve already helped divert more than 1 billion single-use plastic bottles from landfills and waterways. We were the 2nd fastest growing direct-to-consumer in 2020, and have built an engaged, passionate community of over 350K Instagram followers. We’re proud to be B Corporation Certified - recognized for meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We’re also Climate Neutral Certified along with many other certifications that help hold us accountable on our commitments to optimize our products for environmental and human health. Blueland was featured on the Season 11 premiere of Shark Tank, securing an investment by Kevin O’Leary. Blueland is well-funded by top tier venture capital firms as well as notable investors including Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Timberlake and founders of Sweetgreen, Thrive Market, Honest Company, Rent the Runway, and Bonobos. We’ve been featured across top tier outlets such as the New York Times, Fast Company, TechCrunch, VOGUE, Wall Street Journal, Inc., and more.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Director of Digital Product to set our product vision, define and execute on a strategic roadmap driving key growth initiatives, and manage a small team (Engineers, UX Designer, Product Manager). You will lead the planning, prioritization, experimentation and execution of successful experiences and integrations, to achieve growth KPIs and optimize our end-to-end eCommerce experience. You will join our Growth Marketing team and report to our VP of DTC.
- Define and execute our Product Roadmap in conjunction with Growth Marketing, Designers and Engineers
- Understand and prioritize needs across Growth Marketing, cross-functional stakeholders (Brand, Retail, Operations, Innovation, Customer Experience) and customers
- Develop a Product Testing roadmap to promote a culture of continuous learning and optimization
- Build delightful customer experiences that achieve growth KPIs
- Manage agile development and sprint planning to bring solutions to life and enable iterative learning
- Oversee QA, new feature, and bug submission processes
- Manage a small team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers, and a Product Manager
- Drive the success of digital projects from preliminary ideation to launch and post-launch testing, analysis and optimizations
- Define KPIs and leverage data through the product lifecycle from evaluation, development to launches to share results and impact to business
- 5+ years in product management
- Driven self-starter with a passion for building and optimizing eCommerce experiences leveraging data
- Track record in launching successful, consumer-facing acquisition and retention experiences
- Strong cross-functional collaborator experienced in working closely with Developers and Designers as well as Functional Leaders and teammates across the company (e.g. Brand, Customer Experience, Finance, Operations, etc.)
- Familiarity with web analytics, A/B testing, and user testing tools is required and experience in business intelligence tools is strongly preferred (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
The salary range for this position is $150,000 -$175,000 per year.
We prioritize our planet and our people. In addition to salary compensation, we offer various other benefits to ensure our team members can be their best self, both in and outside of work. Benefits for full time roles include: health benefits, stock options, generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid civic engagement days, paid parental leave, 401k (employee contribution), professional development stipends, remote work reimbursements, various discounts to like-minded companies and more.
At Blueland we believe in order to build a better future and planet, we must advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion. We are proud to have assembled a diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification.