Senior Python Developer
Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico /
Engineering – Software Development /
Are you an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best developer on your team? Are you ready to work alongside the best engineers in the world for name-brand, industry-leading companies?
As an engineer at Bluelight Consulting, you will help our incredible clients achieve their technical goals in one of two ways: 1) Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client’s team and work alongside their existing engineers on a daily basis. 2) Design & Build: You will work on a Bluelight Consulting development team to build and ship greenfield applications for our clients.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience developing in Python.
- Meaningful experience working with Django and MongoDB.
- FastAPI development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both regarding estimates and the general process.
- Ability to identify with Bluelight's clients' goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases.
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Technology / Office stipend
- Health Coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for engineers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on the client’s business.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software engineer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world!
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, rapidly-growing software consultancy, please apply. #LI-Remote