Frontend / Web Designer
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are seeking a multifaceted web designer with web development skills, experience in UI/UX design, presentation materials and consumer experience.
Directly reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll design all the online and offline deliverables and materials to support the marketing production.
You’ll lead design activities, and have experience in handling online and offline design projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fast learner with a highly positive attitude to make an outstanding difference within a global and highly competitive environment.
- Collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Security and Development teams in executing all design and deliverables from concept, production to implementation, visual design and final hand-off
- Creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Development, proposal and delivery of style frames, layout design, landing pages, banners, motion tracking, logo design, brand design, photo retouching, design research, collaboration, icon design, print design, and/or presentation design
- Development of design standards for Labs deliverables including visualizations and supporting design documents
- Establishment and promotion of design guidelines, best practices and standards in collaboration with the Head of Communications
- Experience developing editorial design and web layouts with graphic design tools (photoshop, InDesign...)
- Experience with video editing, Editorial design and Wordpress
- Constant measurement and optimization of UX in collaboration with Demand Generation manager and Sales team
- Ability to solve problems creatively and convert complex and technical topics in simplified and business-oriented proposals
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and practicality to complex design roadblocks
- English language skills are a must
- Experience in IT business, better in IT security business is a strong plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Experience working with marketing online solution and concept (SEO, viral videos, commercial collaterals)
- Creativity & attention to detail, you must be a thinker... and a doer
- Empathetic listener with an ear for discovering what our leaders need
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Young and international working environment in Barcelona