Reverser – Malware Analyst
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a malware reverser specialist, with experience in Trojans and viruses analysis focused on cyber intelligence point of view.
- Take part into the R&D team
- Perform continuous malware characterization and in-depth analysis in order to determine C&C dropzones, bot-C&C Server communication protocol, cryptographic keys extraction, etc.
- Develop malware signatures
- Develop automated malware analysis
- Advanced Linux/Windows knowledge and Shell scripting
- Reversing Tools knowledge such as IDA, Olly, GDB.
- Incident Response Tools knowledge such as LordPE, pstools, wireshark, volatility.
- Binary packing and unpacking knowledge (either automated and manual skills)
- Virtualization (Vmware, VirtualBox) and sandboxing
- Development languages such Python, C++ or Perl
- Fluency in English
- Visa for working in the EU required
- Other development languages
- Demonstrable experience in malware analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
What we offer
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities