Junior Customer Success Agent
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Do you want to work with some of the most talented people in Cyber Threat and Security? Do you want to help us to make the World safer? If so, please continue reading.
Blueliv is looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Analyst to join our Customer Success team in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be a professional or a recent graduate with experience in customer success, delivering equivalent services to final customers, with drive and creativity, and who wants to develop his career leveraging Blueliv’s state of the art tools.
- Deliver Cyber Intelligence services provided to customers and partners using Blueliv’s own product and other complementary tools.
- Improve the creation and delivery of intelligence information to customers and partners, via different reports and tools, linking the dots and adding value to the service delivered by Blueliv and its partners.
- Perform investigations in the internet and dark web on different topics, from broad investigations to specific searches.
- Research and craft analytic papers and deliver intelligence briefings under short deadlines on various geographical and functional topics.
- Answer specific customer intelligence questions and requests on particular threats or concerns they encounter.
- Identify, assess, and track tactics, techniques, and procedures of cyber threat actors.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems.
- Prepare materials and impart education sessions on different topics related to investigation.
- Work independently and collaborate throughout Blueliv to develop and coordinate the production of intelligence.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in customer success will be a plus.
- Hands-on, must be able to perform strategic and tactical thinking, and executing the required actions Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal C level and external stakeholders, and with people of diverse IT security knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills in at least two European languages (Preferably English, French or Spanish)
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and results-oriented
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- Knowledge on info-Security at high level is a plus
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Willing to learn with Blueliv and progress together
What we offer
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities