Senior QA Engineer
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Development team in Barcelona and contribute to our product development.
- Define the test procedures that will be used to validate completion of each user story.
- Collaborate with the software development colleagues to implement QA tests and procedures.
- Responsibility to ensure that test coverage for every new feature is solid enough to detect potential issues at a later development stage, including regression, security, performance and API compatibility tests.
- Creation of integration testing tools to validate meta features of a chain of products, such as interconnected modules, systems, and products.
- Assure that new deliveries never break any service for existing users while offering the best experience for our customers.
- Experience in automating the QA process, ideally with continuous integration.
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Good knowledge of formal testing techniques
- Experience working with open source tools, libraries, and products
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Visa for working in the EU required
- Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of SQL & NOSQL
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities