Cyber-Intelligence Pre-Sales Engineer Based in London
Blueliv is a leading provider of targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises and service providers. Our deep expertise, global high-quality data sources, and proprietary big-data analysis capabilities enable our clients to successfully prevent targeted cyber-attacks and strategically minimize future threats. Currently we are in the process of expansion and we are actively looking to bring new talent into our sales team onboard.
The presales engineer will join an energetic team seeking new opportunities alongside the sales team worldwide, demonstrating our threat intelligence solutions to different type of roles (from technical staff to C-level decision makers) within leading enterprise brands, service providers, resellers and OEMs.
Working in partnership with the sales, marketing and analyst teams, you will provide technical guidance and support throughout the sales cycle. You’ll be based in the UK, but there will occasional travel worldwide especially across Europe.
- Understand business and technical requirements of potential clients and partners, learning from our experts about cybersecurity, cyberthreat intelligence and cybercrime
- Produce and deliver customer specific demonstrations, technical presentations, targeted demos and POCs
- Contribute to RFI/RFP responses by owning the full technical part of the proposal
- Educate the sales team on value proposition and product capabilities
- Foster relationships with key technology vendors & third-party integrators
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the cybersecurity world in a similar position
- Speak native or an equivalent level of English, both spoken and written
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent level
- A great communicator with proven experience in delivering successful demonstrations and PoCs in front of customers and partners
- Must have proven experience in working in small teams, and with salespeople in meetings
- Results driven, able to prioritize effectively when dealing with tasks proposals and deadlines.
- Availability to travel worldwide, sometimes on short notice
- Specific knowledge of cyberthreat intelligence
- Other languages apart from a native or equivalent level of spoken and written English
- Able to work autonomously and take a proactive approach
- Experience in a start-up style environment
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company