Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, you will help transform the way Blueliv’s products operate and working closely all key stakeholders involved in these projects.
For this role, you’ll need great organizational skills and the ability to think laterally. We care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter.
- Manage the development backlog
- Define product and new functionalities and features
- Lead monitoring and prioritization of bugs
- Lead market and competitor analysis
- Minimum 1 year experience as a product owner with business knowledge
- Creative and analytical skills
- Agile thinking and passion for new challenges
- Engineering background is a plus
- Good command of English and Spanish language
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities