Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
Working closely with one of our key clients, you will participate in a long-term project that encompasses multiple types of penetration tests and ethical hacking activities.
For this role, you’ll need a creative nature and be able to think laterally, and we care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter. So, if you’re curious about ethical hacking, and able to work both as part of team as well as independently, then read on.
- Performing offensive security testing & vulnerability research
- Executing continuous penetration tests
- Providing assessments about flaws and proactively help to bring solutions
- Establishing an effective working relationship with the client
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with red teaming, vulnerability testing, and/or auditing techniques
- Security and vulnerability assessment
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Knowledge of OSSTMM and/or OWASP methodology
- Python programming
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge sharing experience, including trainings and written work
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities