Front End Developer
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, capable Front End Developer to join the software team and help us develop an innovative Information Security product.
- Design, develop and maintain software components making technical decisions about technologies, data structures, algorithms, programmatic solutions, etc.
- Write clean, scalable and fast performing code according to guidelines and quality standards, including development and maintenance of automated unit tests.
- Participate as part of the development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) translating them into development tasks and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement plan.
- Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools
- Software technologies: architecture and development
- Object-oriented architectures, data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
- Demonstrable expertise and professional experience in Ruby on Rails + AngularJs
- HTTP protocol and REST paradigm
- AngularJs, NodeJs, Bootstrap
- MongoDB, Redis
- Ruby on Rails
- Interest in Information Security
- Fluency in English is a must
What we offer
- A continuous challenge combatting the most advanced threats
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young and dynamic working environment in Barcelona, with remote working opportunities