Southern Europe & South America Sales
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cybercrime.
Joining an energetic sales team seeking new opportunities worldwide, your role will be to sell our threat intelligence solutions to different type of roles (from technical staff to C-level decision makers) within leading enterprise brands, service providers, resellers and OEMs.
The person we are looking for will be responsible for building a robust sales pipeline qualifying/developing new sales opportunities and closing new business within the assigned territory.
- Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers within strategic channel partners and/or end customers within the assigned territory
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Have complete understanding of Blueliv offering as well as understanding of prospect´s business to position/sell Blueliv value proposition
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific business needs, ensuring full ownership of the sales cycle and responsibility for closing the sale
- Formulate and answer Tenders/RFIs/RFPs with the help of Sales Engineers
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed and updated about planned sales activity
- Manage pipeline within assigned territory
- Work closely with Pre-sales, Marketing, Sales Operations and other internal support functions to create/lead strategic sales initiatives.
- Ensure new wins are transitioned effectively internally as appropriate
- Proven sales track record in information security solutions. Minimum 5 years of experience
- Practical understanding of security and risk operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills to audience at all levels
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers and strategic partners
- Previous experience working in a start-up business model would be advantageous
- Fluency in Spanish and proficiency in English are a must
- Availability to travel
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and highly international working environment in Barcelona
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company