Technical Account Manager
Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate applicant to join our team in Barcelona. The candidate will report directly to the Customer Success Director and will be tasked with leading our customer satisfaction strategy. Proven experience in Customer Success best practices in B2B companies and great interpersonal skills are a must for the role.
If you know how to deal with clients, know how to implement new customer success processes at an international level, and want to learn about cybersecurity, keep reading.
- Define and implement new methodologies and tools to improve customer satisfaction and measure its impact
- Manage client relationships and maintain high satisfaction levels through continuous interaction
- Deliver excellent customer service via e-mail, remote meetings and phone calls
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs, help to detect potential upselling opportunities, new needs and/or issues that can affect client satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand new product offerings; provide insight on the roadmap to support client needs
- Build relationships with key client team members and train new members on processes, capabilities, use cases and impact
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Success with increasing responsibilities, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Manage client relationships at different levels, from users to stakeholders and maintain high satisfaction
- Hands-on, must be able to perform strategic and tactical thinking and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal C level and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and results-oriented with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining the Blueliv values and policies
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly changing environment
- Spanish is mandatory (native or fully competent) additional European languages are a plus
- Account management background
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Remote work opportunities once a week
- A full-time position in a young, dynamic and growing working environment in sunny Barcelona.
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company