Front-End Angular Developer
Blue Mesa Health is on a mission to deliver world-class digital health solutions that empower individuals to live chronic disease-free. We are a global, culturally diverse company with aspirations to prevent 100 million cases of chronic disease in the next decade. Our flagship product, Transform, is an evidence-based diabetes prevention program delivered via a combination of software, connected hardware, and professional health coaching.
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about preventive health and you have a desire to make a positive impact on the world.
You feel energized when you directly or indirectly help others modify lifestyle behaviors, prevent disease, promote health, and create long-term behavior change.
You are ready to join a funded, early-stage startup and work with people who are building amazing health technology and sharing it with the world.
You are excited to work with a great team of health science, design, business and engineering professionals who challenge and inspire you every day to make great decisions and build high-quality, scalable, well-designed software.
You are excited to be part of a fast-moving, intellectually curious, growing digital health venture.
Our product team supports the human relationship between program participants and their dedicated health coach. Projects include:
A multi-platform smartphone app designed to drive behavior change through education, rich communication, and habit trigger push notifications
Backend data integration and analysis of activity tracker and weight scale data for outcome focused decision making
Rapid iteration towards human-computer hybrid communication with both clear information design and also applications of machine learning.
We are looking for a talented Front End Angular Developer to create secure and functional code with a focus on performance.
You will be responsible for providing quality coding solutions both for simple interactions and complex information display. You have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming. The goal is to design and build excellent and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code. If you’re passionate about front end development and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Write, develop, analyze, and elevate code that is well structured, with a focus on testability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Create rich user experiences on the web using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Recommend and execute improvements for existing software
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Work closely with other developers, designers, data analysts and business stakeholders to construct, implement and test data-driven features
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the APIs in REST and GraphQL
- Communicating with external web services
- Commitment to a culture of learning
- Ability to write clean code that is easily maintainable and extendable by everyone
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to solve problems, analyzing possible solutions in a methodical fashion
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Take pride and ownership in the software and user experiences you create
It has been our experience that strong engineers can pick up almost any language and libraries with some time and support. We would love to hear from you if you have grounding in web technologies, object-oriented domain modeling, and/or functional programming who has an interest in fostering effective team communication.