San Francisco, CA
A million people a year die in car collisions around the world. That number should be zero. You can help us create a new InsurTech company that uses the latest technology and data science methods to save lives by preventing car collisions before they happen.
To this end, we are building a small team of elite developers, data scientists, and business people who truly care about making a difference in the world. If this all sounds like a match for you and what you're up to, please apply. We'd love to hear from you.
We're seeking someone to build the critical backend systems and services for web and mobile applications that are the core of our business. This includes the rewards system that will be used to increase driver safety, designing APIs, creating/managing databases, and automated test suites.
General tools you build will be open sourced and will ideally be consumed by the greater community.
- Enjoys and is extremely comfortable with a Go-centric code base and Go best practices.
- Experience in building RESTful services at scale.
- Deep experience with using AWS for production systems at scale and have an exceptional grasp of high-level architecture.
- Fun side projects to share and an active GitHub page or other portfolio of up-to-date open source contributions.
- Experience working closely with data scientists
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.