Digital Campaign Project Manager
San Francisco, CA /
We’re here to create a safer, happier and more mindful future for all with the help of data science, engineering, design, and mobile technology. We're starting by reinventing insurance, by rethinking the technologies that enable it, but our true goal is to build a platform that rewards people for driving well — creating safer roads with fewer accidents in the process.
Backed by impressive funding, we're poised to re-engineer a trillion-dollar category, and that’s just the beginning. We’re using rich customer insights, advanced technology and data science to build our cloud-native InsurTech solution, and other things we haven’t even dreamt up yet. We're out to change behavior and promote mindful living at a societal level. But the key to us being successful in our mission isn’t just about nailing the technology—it’s about hiring the talented people who can help us make a quantifiable impact in the world. We’re growing our world-class team.
And that’s where you come in.
The qualified Digital Project Manager will report into the Growth (Marketing)Team and own several projects related to the operational success of our growth marketing, digital campaigns and content marketing, including helping to build and maintain new workflows for quality control and efficiency gains. Will work on data-driven, complex projects that aid in the success of integrated digital campaigns across inbound and outbound channels, done in collaboration with internal stakeholders including the growth marketing, branding and communications, branding and marketing content creative, design, campaign and marketing technology teams. The ideal candidate has experience in running operationally complex projects focused on growth across the customer lifecycle. Has a proven track record with cross-functional collaboration and achieving high customer satisfaction. Has expertise or familiarity in at least two or more areas within the digital advertising landscape (primarily display programmatic, SEM, paid social ads, analytics and attribution). Understands modern Website and CMS architecture (a big plus for experience with React), coordination between design and engineering teams, and email campaign support with multi-touch attribution.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on helping shape capabilities within a growing business. And you can leverage all your passion and acumen to deliver results with your team. You’re a confident self-starter that has a passion for growing teams, evolving processes and most importantly culture. In other words, you don’t want to just be a part of the culture, you want to help define it. You recognize that great company cultures come from you and your teammates, your positive attitudes and hard work to shape and nurture healthy and successful companies.
- Know growth marketing teams and practices like the back of your hand
- Love the energy of working at a startup that is growing rapidly and not fully shaped as culture and team, and want to be a spark for healthy growth
- Are passionate about teaching and advocating for your craft
- Are great at building trusting relationships across the organization and patience to navigate
- Thrive at managing relationships in a team structure that will likely become more distributed
- Works closely with marketing leadership on the creation and execution of digital
- campaigns and content across outbound and inbound channels such as display programmatic, social, search, owned website properties, email and comms.
- Operationalize project management within the broader Growth team by facilitating planning meetings, and ongoing status meetings and sharing the outputs of those meetings in a way that is easy for the teams to reference and understand.
- Own planning, coordination of workflow, creation and execution of projects that improve the operational success of all digital marketing and communications across channels.
- Work closely with the broader Growth team to help master project tracking and timelines via Gantt or Kanban boards, allocate and manage tasks among executional staff, submit operational tickets and report weekly on project updates.
- Work with multi-functional teams to do needs assessments and roll out new workflows for cross-collaboration.
- Work closely with design leadership to manage in-house and external creative resources to align talent to project work successfully and at scale.
- Align with Operations and PMO to improve on operational processes related to campaign setup for enhanced speed to launch.
- Work with Operations for documenting and disseminating best practices around planning and staffing agile marketing and content production teams, growth marketing experimentation and performance optimization.
- Develop templates and assist in delivery of weekly health reports/check-ins, monthly summaries and QBRs for clients.
- Work with manager and team leadership to continue to define and refine the role.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-6 years of project management experience for in house, agency or start-up focused role
- Experience defining and managing team workflow in Jira (or other Agile Workflow management platform)
- Experience leading Scrum ceremonies, meeting structure, and use of terminology
- Experience within the digital advertising landscape and related technologies
- Experience with Google or Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with marketing initiatives and goals
- Comfort with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reports
- Comfort managing Executive expectations and feedback, including interfacing with Legal
- Familiarity with React (or Contentful CMS), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sketch, Zeplin, Google Analytics
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Salary: We invest in first-rate people and pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience, talent and location. We do not offer equity.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursement, four weeks of vacation + six weeks of parental leave, and great work-life balance. Our office building offers on-site shower and bike stalls, and panoramic views of San Francisco.
- Location: Due to COVID-19 our teams are all working remotely through 2020. We provide an in-home office set-up including laptop, monitor, ergonomic desk, chair and other items as needed
- Location: Post COVID-19: San Francisco, CA near Montgomery Bart Station
What We Need:
- Please submit a resume and a brief but compelling cover letter.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are a San Francisco resident, please read the City and County of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance notice. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf