Production Support Analyst
Phoenix, AZ /
Production Support /
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people’s mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge—it couldn’t identify and acknowledge the positive decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply smart mobile technologies, we can. And that’s what we do. We help our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly, they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We’re a well-funded, elite team of people who care about using our skills to do good. From customer care to data science, design, engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and beyond—we believe in people who believe they can make the world even better. Join us, and let’s build the higher path that is HiRoad.
We’re looking for an accomplished and well-rounded Production Support Analyst with an impressive production support background and a resume to back it all up. You will join a highly skilled, fast paced team and be responsible for working directly with the production support manager to support the production support pipeline.
- This position is perfect for someone who wants to do something more exciting in insurtech, be part of a new way to deliver it, and join an exciting company entering new markets.
- You’re able to build relationships effectively.
- You’re able to apply past learning experiences to new projects.
- You can apply expertise to new initiatives.
- You have excellent communication skills with leadership, peers and your team members.
- You have superior collaboration skills.
- You learn new technologies quickly.
- You share success with your team members.
- You’re committed to working in a fun, fair, trusting nurturing work environment free of politics.
- You build strong relationships and partnerships with your peers and leadership.
- You take issues and conflicts head on and resolve them quickly.
- You want to do something exciting and different to build your career.
- Identify and triage complex customer and production issues.
- Escalate urgent issues where appropriate.
- Work with the production support manager to support their work and processes.
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, product, customer care, operations and delivery teams.
- Develop and implement new procedures for addressing production support.
- Work with the engineering team to improve product quality and overall improvement of the customer experience.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, change management and dev ops process
- Experience with quantitative metrics around production issues
- Experience with SLA metrics, definition and implementation
- Salary: We pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience, talent and location. We do not offer equity.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursement, four weeks of PTO, six weeks of parental leave (12 weeks for parents who give birth), and great work-life balance.
- Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be actively available during the core business hours of 9:00AM - 6:00PM, MST, since a majority of time will be spent collaborating with team members in this time zone. Preferred Phoenix, AZ or SF, Bay Area resident.
- Some travel required once the office re-opens. Frequency TBD
- Candidates based in the SF Bay Area or Phoenix, AZ will be able to commute to the office, post-COVID, for in-person collaboration purposes and other gatherings. Frequency TBD.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are a San Francisco resident, please read the City and County of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance notice. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf