Technical Support Team Lead
Nashville, TN /
Currently Hiring – IT & Engineering /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
Team Lead, Technical Support
The Team Lead, Technical Support position will provide phenomenal customer service by leading and managing a team of specialists charged with troubleshooting both product and hardware technical issues raised by both team members and external customers.
Your team will escalate potential Product issues to the Product and Engineering teams for review and correction, proactively pass on customer feedback, and hand off reproduced bugs to our product and engineering teams.
You will also be responsible for resolving day-to-day IT maintenance and configuring and deploying new hardware and software for our team members. You and your team will provide technical service with excellence, kindness, and reliability.
Customer Support and Experience
• Establish Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements for technical and product support teams for both internal and external support requests
• Optimize customer experience by enabling your team to respond quickly and professionally
• Develop, manage and drive continuous improvement in the technical support function at Blueprint Title, which includes, but is not limited to, ensuring troubleshooting guides and training are prepared alongside product releases and proactively filling knowledge gaps otherwise.
• Monitor and coordinate the distribution of inbound technical support requests to yourself and team members to ensure optimal performance and achievement of SLAs
• Establish your department as a point of escalation for customer and employee requests and concerns, and create processes for collecting all customer feedback trends proactively
• Develop, track and communicate metrics that drive bug resolution, which enables decision-making for the operations, product and engineering teams and drives customer delight
• Drive advocacy for customer needs by compiling feedback for the Product team
• Manage and hire a team of Technical Customer Experience Specialists to provide customer support, issue resolution, support/knowledge base materials, and training
• Evaluate individual and team performance regularly, providing reporting and recommendations to leadership and conducting one-on-ones and coaching
Help Desk / IT Support
• Manage internal Help Desk tickets promptly
• Respond to, support, and resolve employee technical issues via Zoom, phone, email, and Slack
• Document team member interactions, issues, and resolutions in our ticketing system.
• Follow-up with employees to ensure issues are resolved
• Build and update training material for new systems and systems updates as needed to support team members
• Communicate system updates and outages to the team proactively when possible
Computer Hardware, Software, and Systems Support
• Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
• Procure and ship out hardware and equipment for new hires in collaboration with people operations and schedule equipment returns for offboarded employees.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Responsible for setting up accounts for new employees and removing access for employees being offboarded
• Repair and replace equipment as necessary
• Proactively identify issues with technology in our company, and work with the CTO to help determine best practices for go-forward solutions
• Collaborate with CTO and finance team regularly to monitor software usage
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.