Escrow Officer - COMING SOON!
Positions Coming Soon – Operations /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
WORK FROM HOME!
As an Escrow Officer, you will:
Oversee the completion of all title and closing work for all clients in your assigned market(s). You will serve as the primary contact for our client leadership teams, and ensure they receive best in class service. You will also help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
What you may work on:
• Oversee title and closing for all residential projects/clients in your market
• Manage pipeline of assigned files via reporting analytics
• Manage assigned tasking for yourself and your support team
• Proactively problem solve and act as primary point of contact for escalations
• Preparation of transfer deeds (as allowed in your market)
• Preparation of CD’s/ALTA/HUD Settlement Statements
• Verify title clearance of assigned files prior to closing
• Work with support team on title defects, issues, as well as review of all entity documents for sufficiency.
• Reviewing closing documents prior to, and after, closing to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Attend closings in your location as required, and assist in coordinating mobile closings in other areas
• Balance figures and closing funds, create disbursement package and prepare file for disbursement
• Proactively communicate closing status to all clients and consumers, and provide excellent customer service
What we are looking for in you:
• You have a 3+ years of experience conducting residential closings in Colorado, Nevada, or Arizona. Multi state experience preferred.
• You have, or are willing to obtain, a Title Producer license/Escrow License, as applicable in your market/state
• You have experience and are comfortable working files from opening to closing
• You have previous experience managing closings for builders, investors, iBuyers, and other large clients (preferred but not required)
• You have a track record of providing excellent customer service to clients, and have likely received good feedback from those clients on your customer service approach
• You take ownership of your assigned files and have excellent attention to detail
• You stay current on changing regulations as they pertain to TRID, CFPB, RESPA, etc.
• You are excited about growth in a company, and welcome change and new ways of doing things
• You like leveraging technology to do your job more efficiently, and have implemented new processes or workflows in previous roles
• You are a flexible team member, and can jump in to help other team members, even if it is out of your normal job scope
• You have fun at work and are excited to join a fast-growing startup!
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.