Business Optimization Coordinator
Currently Hiring – Operations /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Business Coordinator, you will:
Work with the Director, Business Optimization to collaborate and work with stakeholders to support and implement revenue-generating team processes resulting in more efficiency, productivity, scalability, accuracy, and effectiveness, across the company.
What you may work on:
• Assist the Director, Business Optimization in applying lean process methodology to design, build, test, and iterate on business processes to improve retention, service excellence, and efficiency of the Marketing, Sales, and Client Engagement teams.
• Maintain CRM workflows, templates, and documentation to create operational efficiencies and eliminate opportunities for errors within the sales and onboarding process.
• Assist in day-to-day CRM support, troubleshooting errors and documenting potential areas for improvement through process, technology, and/or training opportunities.
• Support Product & Engineering teams through QA, testing, and feedback on Portal to CRM API enhancements.
• Develop & update process documentation, work instructions, and other tools to support process implementation and adoption.
• Conducting interviews with employees and managers to help document and iterate on operational standard operating procedures
• Identify opportunities and recommend creative solutions for improvement to our revenue-generating team processes based on Company goals.
• Maintains Client Engagement reporting and client documentation for accuracy and relevance
What we are looking for in you:
• 3+ years of prior work experience in a start-up setting
• 1+ years of process improvement experience
• 1+ years of experience in Real Estate, Title, or Escrow
• Experience with CRM/ERP or other business process tools, Hubspot experience a plus
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Proficiency in Google Sheets and Asana
• Ability to set and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to QA and troubleshoot system issues.
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and FSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.