Post Closing Processor - COMING SOON!
Austin, TX /
Positions Coming Soon – Operations /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Post Closing Processor you will:
Serve as the primary contact for all post-closing activities in all markets. You will communicate frequently with clients, lenders, and internal team members to ensure timely and accurate recordings and issuance of policies.
What you may work on:
• Receiving and reviewing document packages for each file as delivered by the processing team
• Preparing and executing all document recordings across counties
• Working with legal team to record all recordable documents and issue final policies
• Resolving any post-closing matters in a timely, and guiding the ops team on best practices for post closing
• Driving accountability for files closure and managing to recording SLA of 24 hours
What we are looking for in you:
• 5+ years of prior work experience in a fast-paced professional setting
• 2+ years of work experience in the real estate title industry, post closing experience preferred
• Outstanding organizational abilities, multi-tasking skills, and relentless attention to detail
• Proactive, professional, and courteous customer service approach as evidenced by strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfort with frequent, tight deadlines
• Demonstrated computer skills and eagerness to work with new technologies
• Desire to work autonomously and take ownership of work
• Proactive, flexible approach to problem-solving
• Ability to handle problems calmly and professionally
• You are excited to join a fast-growing startup that operates at the intersection of real estate, law, and insurance!
•This is a part-time in office role and you must be willing to come into one of our office locations on a part-time basis (2-3 days/week)
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.