Business Optimization Specialist
Currently Hiring – Operations /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Business Optimization Specialist, you will:
Work with the Director, Business Optimization to collaborate and work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to transform revenue-generating team processes resulting in more efficiency, productivity, scalability, accuracy, and effectiveness, across the company.
What you may work on:
• Lead and implement initiatives that improve the overall efficiency of the Marketing, Sales, and Client Engagement teams, and how we track it.
• Serve as subject matter expert on CRM systems and sales and retention processes in internal conversations.
• Work with the Director, Business Optimization, assisting with large company initiatives and task completion for the Business Optimization department
• Support Product & Engineering teams through QA, testing, and feedback on Portal enhancements; serving as the revenue-generating team liaison
• Develops, updates, and documents processes based on business requirements, understanding of business processes, and knowledge of systems to implement fully automated solutions.
• Conducting interviews with employees and managers to help document and iterate on operational standard operating procedures
• Identify opportunities and recommend creative solutions for improvement to our revenue-generating team processes based on Company goals.
• Maintains CRM tools for data accuracy and relevance
What we are looking for in you:
• 3-5 years of prior process improvement or revenue operations experience in a fast-paced professional setting
• Hubspot Admin experience required
• 1-2 years of Title & Escrow experience
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Proficiency in Google Sheets and Asana
• Ability to set and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to QA and troubleshoot system issues.
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and FSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.