Lead Account Executive - COMING SOON!
Upcoming Opportunities – Sales /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As Lead Account Executive, you will:
Leverage your strategic selling skills to build and maintain relationships with prospective clients, educate them on the benefits and value of Blueprint’s technology and services, and help them succeed by sharing insights for growth. In addition, you will mentor other sales team members and collaborate with them to grow our client base.
What you will do:
• Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through targeted outreach and networking, resulting in a net-new book of business of high volume prop-tech, lender, and real estate investor clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the services provided by Blueprint Title Company.
• Consistently meet and exceed sales quota.
• Work with the sales team to creatively prospect into the mid-market and enterprise sectors.
• Work closely with CEO and SVP Strategy to develop a pipeline of clients.
• Take ownership of the full sales cycle for mid-market and enterprise clients, including qualification, pitch/discovery, solutioning, pricing/quotes, and negotiation to close new business.
• Build strategic relationships to gain positioning with decision-makers while driving the growth of new business.
• Deliver sales presentations to senior executives and company owners, tailoring the solution to each client.
• Create and deliver tailored pitches to operations and senior management leaders at prospective clients.
• Become a subject matter expert for clients, helping them with key market trends and challenges.
• Attend industry events, conferences, and other relevant gatherings to promote Blueprint Title Company and expand the company's network.
• Provide feedback to Product and Marketing teams to understand industry trends and product needs.
• Look for opportunities to improve the overall sales cycle and client experience at Blueprint.
• Maintain a high volume of revenue-driving activity.
• Act as a mentor to other sales team members in prospect and outreach best practices and developing new business relationships within a specific Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
• Build pipeline and momentum and anticipate industry opportunities and needs through a proactive, compelling process.
• Ensure that the Blueprint vision, brand, and strategy are communicated, understood, and embraced by potential customers.
What we are looking for:
• 6+ years of experience in a senior business development or sales position, with experience in the title insurance industry.
• Results and goal-oriented individuals with a competitive hunter mindset.
• Experience selling software solutions or services in complex environments.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in multiple positions.
• Proven ability to build a qualified sales pipeline.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Rapid relationship-building skills - must be able to build rapport, uncover needs, identify options, prioritize stakeholder needs, and close sales.
• Value articulation ability - must be able to handle objections and communicate value over price effectively.
• Techniques necessary to research potential clients and industries to be well-informed and to create instant credibility within a client organization.
• The skills to negotiate and close new client sales, including reviewing and delivering contracts, pricing, terms, and conditions.
• Extensive experience in a relationship selling role where you were recognized as a top performer, driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Experience using Hubspot or similar tools to manage pipelines and processes.
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and FSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.