Currently Hiring – Technology /
As a Software Engineer you will:
Work to deliver projects with excellence, kindness, and reliability. You will work in collaboration with our CTO, Director of Engineering, and other members of the Technology team to tackle a variety of software problems for the business that affect both internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have touched a variety of languages and can pick them up quickly, but you love Laravel.
- You have 2+ years of building applications in a team environment.
- You love writing code and solving problems with software.
- You've built well-tested web applications from the ground up that customers have used.
- You're comfortable solving software challenges on your own, but you ask questions when you need help.
- You speak fluent English.
- Your curious nature has led you to dabble with other back-end and front-end languages/frameworks.
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Sharing your knowledge with your team is fun for you, and you are happy to help other members of the team solve problems.
- You're comfortable in an early-stage company and are excited at the idea of joining a team of smart, client-oriented folks.
- You're a self-starter and can prioritize your time to accomplish goals without a lot of day to day oversight.
- You’re interested in not just a job but building a company, culture, processes, and growing with us.
- You have a track record of committing to what you say you will do, and are passionate about delivering great products for teams and clients.
- You communicate clearly, write well, speak eloquently, and are comfortable explaining complicated issues over the phone and via email to both engineers and clients.
- You get along with people and like helping people, learning new things, and are quick to solve problems proactively.
- You have experience with and enjoy working teams that are partially or fully remote.
- You are obsessed about hitting deadlines.
- You are comfortable talking with internal team members and/or clients on product calls.