Escrow Assistant/Transaction Coordinator - COMING SOON!
Nashville, TN /
Positions Coming Soon – Operations /
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will:
As a Transaction Coordinator/Escrow Assistant you will work with our Escrow Officer and Post Closing teams and assist with various administrative and customer service aspects of the title and closing process. If you are someone who has previously demonstrated their attention to detail, work ethic, and commitment to customer service in the title and escrow industry, and are looking to join a company that allows you to learn more about the closing process, and are , then the Closing Coordinator position is for you!
What you may work on:
• Assisting with order intake, creation of documents via internal software, data entry, scheduling, and various administrative aspects of the title and closing process
• Providing outstanding communication and best-in-class service to homeowners, real estate agents, banks, and internal colleagues.
What we are looking for in you:
• A minimum of 2 years of prior work experience in a fast-paced professional setting
• 1+ year of work experience in the title industry as a customer service representative, pre-closer, escrow assistant, junior processor, etc.
• Experience with using closing platforms such as Ramquest, Softpro, but Qualia experience highly preferred
• Ability to provide best in class customer service to our clients, proactively providing information and updates as applicable
• Comfortable learning new technologies and interested in learning how technology can make your work more efficient.
• Desire to work autonomously and take ownership of work
•Proactive, flexible approach to problem-solving
• Ability to handle client problems calmly and professionally
• Outstanding organizational abilities, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail
• You are excited to join a fast-growing startup that operates at the intersection of real estate, law, and insurance!
•This is a part-time in office role and you must be willing to come into one of our office locations on a part-time basis (2-3 days/week)
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.