Birmingham, MI /
Blue Wheel is a new breed of omni-channel digital commerce agency that services brands “from click to ship.” Blue Wheel’s core solutions range from front-end marketing and advertising and creative services to back-end support and fulfillment across direct-to-consumer, e-retail, and marketplaces - all under one roof. Blue Wheel’s best-in-class services are powered by proprietary advertising and reporting & analytics technology, Companion. We're one of Inc. Magazines 2021 fastest-growing private companies in the US and a 2022 Detroit Free Press Top Work Place
As an Account Executive at Blue Wheel, you will lead targeted sales efforts with high-value brand to attract, acquire, and grow ideal client segments. This is a role that will require a consultative sales approach using well-coordinated, eloquent, and intuitive sales efforts. Each sales cycle will require you to execute with urgency by establishing strong relationships and client trust, and consist of complex, technical variables and multiple stakeholder involvement that can range in high dollar value.
In the 1st month, you will…
· Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team and product.
· Open to Change - Learn different customer acquisition techniques as well as how companies leverage advertising+content into their digital strategies.
· Participate in sales and product training to understand the leverage points we use on our clients and differentiators we have over our competitors.
· Work with our teams to identify brands in our ICP and support on prospecting.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
· Becoming an expert at the digital solutions Blue Wheel provides, how we provide them, and who we are best suited to work with.
· Joining sales calls and supporting audit and presentation creation.
· Organize and Conquer - owning the sales funnel and work with leadership in order to establish, meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals.
· Having built your own pipeline and managed multiple opportunities through a complete sales cycle.
Execute in Month 3 by...
· Start winning new clients and contributing revenue for the company.
· Becoming an expert in a variety of use cases.
· Gaining self-reliance when closing deals without substantial oversight from management.
· Working with internal stakeholders to develop and present best-in class digital solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
· 5+ years of relevant agency or marketplace (SaaS) sales experience.
· Excellent communicator and relationship builder. You thrive on the phone. Proficient in Google & Microsoft Office Suite.
· Self-driven with the ability to work independently.
· Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow.
· Excellent planning, time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations.
· Exceptional writing, copy, editing and proofreading skills preferred.
· You work hard and smart. You know when to ask questions and admit to weaknesses.
· Worked in a startup or fast-growing organization.