360 Digital Account Manager
Birmingham, MI /
Account Management /
Blue Wheel is a new breed of omni-channel digital commerce agency that services brands “from click to ship.” Blue Wheel’s core solutions range from front-end marketing and advertising and creative services to back-end support and fulfillment across direct-to-consumer, e-retail, and marketplaces - all under one roof. Blue Wheel’s best-in-class services are powered by proprietary advertising and reporting & analytics technology, Companion. We're one of Inc. Magazines 2021 fastest-growing private companies in the US and a 2022 Detroit Free Press Top Work Place.
As 360 Account Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital campaigns for your portfolio of e-Commerce clients across all service lines including digital advertising, creative, email/sms, organic social, and SEO. You will also serve as the main point of contact and client success manager at Blue Wheel for 6-8 brands depending on size of the clients. In partnership with the team leads for each service line, you will coordinate the 360 view of the client relationship and advocate for the client’s goals and success factors for the relationship. This person will work collaboratively with internal channel specialists to ensure your strategy and vision is implemented successfully, evaluated accurately and proactively adjusted to drive success.
In the 1st month, you will…
· Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team and product.
· Establish and cultivate positive relationships with key decision-makers.
· Take a deep dive into the assigned client’s business needs and objectives.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
· Relying on your experience to begin to onboard larger and more difficult clients facing bigger challenges in digital marketing.
· Overseeing implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise; managing client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests.
· Taking the lead role for all assigned client-facing interaction.
· Becoming the owner of overall client satisfaction and proactivity of accounts.
Execute in Month 3 by...
· Developing, coordinating and often implementing marketing strategies across Advertising platforms
· Owning website best practices (i.e. one-click check out, Amazon pay, mobile-first) - Measure and track the effectiveness/ROI/ROAS of marketing efforts through analytics & reporting - Take action from your insights after making recommendations to clients.
· Championing quarterly and annual business reviews for client renewals.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 2 years + experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform
· 2 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
· Knowledge of Amazon's Seller and Vendor Central platforms is a plus
· Proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field, preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
· The smallest detail is your favorite detail! -- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
· Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
· Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
· Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
Click here to learn more about our YOOCI core vales and Blue Wheel perks and Benefits.