Performance Marketing Manager
BANDAI NAMCO Mobile Barcelona – Marketing /
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have an unwavering passion for mobile games and will have the skills required to drive a positive impact on the growth of our extensive portfolio of games.
You will work closely with multiple teams, including the Product, Analytics, Art and Marketing Teams for planning, execution and optimisation of ad campaigns. You will cooperate with world-class ad networks’ account managers, third-party agencies and MMP's to bring the best results to key KPI's.
- Manage, test and analyse ad campaigns via multiple advertisement networks, such as Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat or Video Networks; Conduct the campaign optimisation including creatives, targeting, CPI, ROAS and significant KPIs by data-driven insights.
- Plan and manage the creative assets with the Art and Product Teams and third-party agencies for the ad campaigns; Onboard potential marketing agencies.
- Explore the opportunities of the new UA networks and execute the test campaigns to identify the most valuable channels, the best practices and the trend - Share the knowledge with the internal teams.
- Plan and execute A/B tests to identify the best creative assets, ad copies and headlines.
- Support the regular performance reports and creative analysis.
- Act on behalf of BANDAI NAMCO Mobile at international gaming events and conferences
- Experience of performance marketing, including directly managing Facebook and other ad networks.
- Profound understanding of campaign attribution, creative management and campaign optimisation.
- Data driven, extremely detail oriented and organized, familiar with analytical & measurement concepts
- Used to define the growth strategy and budgeting independently
- Able to run successful campaigns from the creative brief to postmortem campaign report
- Nice to have: Experience of ASO and Ad Monetisation.
- Nice to have: Experience of managing 3rd party agencies
- Nice to have: Used to manage large monetisation budgets (+Euro 1m)
- General knowledge of Japanese animes and BANDAI NAMCO IPs would be appreciated