Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Product Division – Product Team /
Bodygram is a rapidly growing AI company that aims at empowering people through intuitive body insights.
In this role you will:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for managing the technical relationship between Bodygram and our B2B clients. This includes serving as the primary point of contact for all technical inquiries and support requests both internal and external. The TAM will also be involved in the technical aspects of the pre-sales, sales and onboarding process.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all technical inquiries and support requests from clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, providing ongoing technical support and guidance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Bodygram's products and technologies.
- Provide training and support to clients and Bodygram employees on the use of Bodygram's products and technologies.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering teams on client needs and pain points.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical support or account management role, preferably in a technology or SaaS company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge, with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Benefits (Tokyo office)
- Hybrid Working model + Flex Time
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Referral program
- Diverse Global culture
- The opportunity to work from abroad for a short period of time
- Generous amount of paid holidays
- Health and social insurance support in accordance with Japanese Labor Law
- Visa application and renewal support
- Free snacks at the office
Bizflex Azabujuban 6F,1-1-14, Mita,Minato City, Tokyo-To,〒108-0073, Japan