Product Division – Product Team /
Bodygram is a rapidly growing AI company that aims at empowering people through intuitive body insights. We continue to improve our BtoB products that provide body measurement capabilities to partners in apparel, fitness, insurance, etc with our cutting-edge technologies. We are seeking a UX designer who can create intuitive UI and user flows for multiple products that utilize our body measurement technology. You should be curious and enjoy exploring new opportunities with body data. You will collaborate with our diverse team in a fast-paced environment to continuously grow our products.
What you’ll do:
- Use Figma to create design solutions such as wireframes, user journeys, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Develop user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, user research insights, and usage data.
- Communicate design solutions and rationales effectively to peers with excellent storytelling skills.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional peers to define requirements, discuss trade-offs, and gain their buy-in.
- Work on ambiguous problems and focus on delivering solutions constantly in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct user research and utilize findings to improve products.
- 4+ years of experience in delivering design solutions as a UX designer or interaction designer
- Have a digital portfolio
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team like product managers and engineers
- Business level English
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related degree
- Experience in planning and conducting user research
- Experience in B2B and B2B2C products
- Business level Japanese
- Experience in visual design
- Full time
- Tokyo (hybrid)
- Growth mindset
- Problem solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
Benefits (Tokyo office)
- Hybrid Working model + Flex Time
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Referral program
- Diverse Global culture
- The opportunity to work from abroad for a short period of time
- Generous amount of paid holidays
- Health and social insurance support in accordance with Japanese Labor Law
- Visa application and renewal support
- Free snacks at the office