As Executive Assistant, you will be the backbone of Bodyport’s day-to-day operations. You will provide logistical and operational support to our team members so they can be effective and happy in their roles. You will help nurture Bodyport’s culture and values and will have the unique opportunity to make key contributions to the foundation of a growing company.
Your role at Bodyport:
- Prepare reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents
- Help handle bookkeeping tasks
- Help prepare for and record meetings
- Perform office duties
- Manage incoming emails, and other correspondence
- Schedule meetings, interviews and travel for the team
- Plan and coordinate team events and offsites
You'd be a great fit if you have:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Good organizational skills and an ability to multitask and create order from diverse sources of information
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-reliant, resourceful, and able to work independently with little supervision
- Energetic, warm personality and a “can-do” attitude
- Good understanding of MS Office suite; especially Excel and Powerpoint
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself (especially in your cover letter - this is where you can really state your case).
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.