Security Researcher | Cyber Analyst
Noida, India /
As a Security Researcher, you will be responsible for discovering, analyzing, and collecting online threats that multiple companies will use to protect their customers online. We are looking for hands-on researchers that can help us uncover online fraud and train our deep learning-powered detection engine and also provide expert insights into design ideas and probable flaws.
- 7 LPA - 12 LPA (Based on experience)
What will you do?
- Use open-source and Bolster's proprietary tools to discover online fraud.
- Analyze large-scale datasets and provide insights.
- You will be working with data scientists & machine learning engineers to help improve Bolster's detection engine.
- Support ad hoc data collection and analysis requests from teams across the organization.
- Help improve processes, documentation and automate mundane tasks.
- 1+ experience in the field of security research and/ or threat intelligence
- Strong experience with large scale data analysis and pattern recognition
- Working knowledge of a scripting language like Python
- Fluent with English communication
- Experienced with working on tight deadlines
Good to haves
- BS/ MS degree in the field of computer science/ similar
- Familiarity with database querying (SQL/ NoSQL)
- Work experience in the field of phishing detection
Bolster creates a Next-Generation Fraud Prevention SaaS platform & CheckPhish community platform, based on pioneering work in Artificial Intelligence-based phishing and scam detection systems.
Bolster protects the world’s top brands like Zoom, Dropbox, Uber, LinkedIn, and other Fortune 500 companies using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at scale.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors and growing in rapid space across industry verticals. We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands.
We write great software and sweat the details, focus on impact, and create a harmonious culture. Creating elegant products begins with lots of prototyping and iteration to explore the problem space. It culminates in the careful attention to edge cases and error handling, polished code, and great tests to ensure that we ship a reliable product that never compromises data integrity or security.
Every Bolster software release helps protect millions of everyday users online. We're all about shipping high-leverage projects, even if they're risky or novel. We care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our engineering culture.
We are funded by top-tier investors led by Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital, with participation from Cyber Mentor Fund, Nexxus Venture Partners, and Rain Capital. Our team has over 100 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box.
Our AI/ML technology protects regular citizens from bad actors on the internet, using industry-leading deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning models for highly accurate real-time detection & automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We also brought our technology to the community with CheckPhish, https://checkphish.ai. It is free and protects millions of consumers from phishing, fraud, and fake sites every day. Charities, non-profits, social benefit corps, and schools are targets too. To aid the world, we will give our technology & services for free or at cost to any approved charity, non-profit, or social benefit corporations.
Our work is challenging but fun. We're all about shipping elegant, high-leverage products. Bolster cares deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. Trust and respect are deeply rooted in our great culture. Our inspiring proven leaders are hiring great people, providing super benefits, and making an impact on the world!
Learn about our cultural values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
Make the World a Better Place - Join Bolster
Our core values: https://bolster.ai/about-us
We were recently awarded as a Great Place to Work - 2021
Editor’s Choice in Fraud Prevention by Cyber Defense Magazine - 2021