San Francisco, CA
Bolt is looking for an implementation manager to drive fast, efficient, and delightful onboarding for new customers. Working in partnership with customer success, integrations, and sales teams, you’ll own the strategic onboarding process, managing timelines, projects, stakeholder alignment, and expectation setting across internal and external teams.
Ideal candidates have the ability to understand the technical complexity, a keen sense for managing people, and a great ability to get stuff done. Deep curiosity and the ability to go above and beyond to tackle big problems are key!
- Manage customer onboarding projects
- Get deeply familiar with Bolt's platform and product offering
- Identify and tackle blockers to getting customers live quickly
- Communicate and align with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and own project plans
- Design methods for repeatable projects
- Automate as much as possible
- Deliver speed and quality for all onboarding projects
- Help build internal integration and services ability
- Prior technical project management
- Empathetic attitude with engineers and customers
- Great communication skills
- Process oriented mindset
- Ideal candidates have either strong academic credentials or experience at a top employer. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.