Sales Operations (Sales Ops)
San Francisco, CA
Bolt is making our first Sales Operations (Sales Ops) hire to own, improve, and leverage our sales systems and processes. You’ll work with the heads of sales, marketing and customer success to provide insights and learnings while providing a rock solid operating system for those teams.
You should be an expert in Salesforce and various marketing tools. You’ll fill the architect, admin and often the developer role for our platforms. Great candidates will understand how high level company goals can be supported at the system and process level.
- Own Salesforce and Zendesk
- Set up and integrate various marking platforms
- Create actionable dashboards and reporting tools
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for team leads and exec team
- Perform quarterly sales compensation calculations
- Assist in lead gen, sales and customer success planning.
- Prior sales or sales operations experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Action orientated
- Mastery in Salesforce administration and Microsoft Excel modeling
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to manage yourself with little guidance
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.