Senior IT Security Specialist
San Francisco, CA /
Bolt has created a best-in-class buying experience and made it available for all online businesses. With our help, retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical complexity associated with online checkout and payments, and consumers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. One by one, we’re rebuilding e-commerce infrastructure to make it less fragmented, less bloated, and more efficient. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively growing it.
As a founding member of the IT Security team, you'll be wearing multiple hats in this fast growing startup, to improve the security posture of the company. To give you a brief overview of some of the things you'll be doing:
- Ensure the security of the corporate issued devices through use of endpoint detection technologies.
- Analyze IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security technologies, including testing and evaluating new and state of the art technologies.
- Lead the assessment of third party cybersecurity risk, develop mitigation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to manage non-compliance.
- Provide strong oversight of the third party security risks in the company's portfolio and provide business partners visibility of existing and emerging risks.
- Identify and roll out security Awareness training, workshops and phishing simulation campaigns for competency development.
- Conduct different methods of testing’ knowledge regarding security, in order to determine the weak points.
- Develop the strategy, goals, and objectives for the information security training, and awareness program.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security, with hands on experience in at least few of the areas identified above
- Ability to effectively work with and contribute to a close-knit team while also being a self-starter are critical to success
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple reviews and tasks at the same time are essential
- Ability to communicate with upper management/executive level, lawyers, Information security and non-IT colleagues as well as Third party contacts is a must
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, cross-functional environment, and comfort with ambiguity
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible PTO
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental and vision
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- Retirement plans
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.